Become the next year Student Ambassador and represent UTS with pride. Register now, open to all the study programs.
- UTS students semester 3 to 5
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Not married yet
- Able to speak Indonesian and English well.
- Positive vibes and good attitude.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not involved in criminal acts, immoral or
abuse of illegal drugs.
- commitment to run tugas sebagai Duta
- Registration can be done by filling out the registration form:
Link http://bit.ly/DUTAMAHASISWAUTS2022 Deadline December 5, 2022
- The registration form includes the following completeness:
a) Biodata / CV (pdf)
b) Photo of KTM / Student certificate (pdf)
c) Letter of approval from the Head of Study Program (pdf)
d) Card of the latest study results (pdf)
e) Close-up color photo (pdf)
f) Full body color photo (pdf)
g) Certificate of achievement and organizational experience (pdf) *(if any)
- Applicants who pass the administrative selection will be announced via UTS social media to then take part in the next series of selections.
- Participants then take part in debriefing from the organizing committee, with material covering UTS, Leadership, Branding, and Public Speaking (Attitude and Body Language) and others
- The 2022 Student Ambassador Selection process will take place:
a) Registration ; until 5 December 2022
b) Administrative selection; 5 – 8 December 2022
c) Announcement of TOP 10: December 9, 2022
d) Debriefing of UTS Student Ambassador Finalists; December 14, 2022
e) UTS Student Ambassador Grand Final; December 22, 2022